[mythtv-users] GeForce4 MX440se

Rob Snow lists at dympna.com
Mon Jul 7 16:19:31 EDT 2003

For why one would want to watch out for this card I would recommend reading my
experience with a particularly crappy SE card:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/archive/MythTV_C2/Users_F11/Worlds_most_craptacular_GF_card_(Hardware_Warning)_P51300/

or just search http://www.gossamer-threads.com/archive for 'craptacular'

-Rob

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 11:43:11 -0700, Ray Olszewski wrote