[mythtv-users] MythTV on RedHat 8.0

HoytDuff hoyt at cavtel.net
Sun Feb 16 21:48:06 UTC 2003

On Sunday 16 February 2003 12:03 pm, Mark Petryk wrote:
> Not sure if you guys are interested but I've started to chronicle my
> MythTV project.  I'd be happy to contribute to the 'cause' somehow.
>
> http://www.lorimarksolutions.com/MythTv/Mark's_LinTV_Project.html

Interesting post.

You say you were having a problem with Java.

I believe you can cure your Java problem easily. I have
/usr/java/j2re1.4.1_01/bin/java

which is the Java executable.

Just make a symbolic link to your in /usr/bin

# ln -s /usr/java/j2re1.4.1_01/bin/java /usr/bin/java

which puts that version of Java in your path.

--
Hoyt
http://www.maximumhoyt.com

Run with scissors. Remove mattress tags. Top post. Be a rebel.