[mythtv] status of MythTV wrt Coverity Scan

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Wed May 9 23:49:30 UTC 2012

On Thursday 10 May 2012 00:16:36 Stuart Morgan wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 May 2012 16:37:54 Eric Sharkey wrote:
> > > It might take a while before the results are available...
> >
> > Results are available now.  All in all it looks pretty clean, with
> > only 994 defect reports.
>
> 350+ of those alone in ffmpeg, i.e. not our code. I don't suppose there is
> any way to ignore the third party libs we've included into our code base?

When I 'ignore' all those warnings which aren't in our code then just 360 of
that 994 figure are left.

Of that 360 just a third are rated as 'high impact' and of those many are
still trivial or false positives. It will take me a while to work through them
and figure out how many of these deserve a fix.
--
Stuart Morgan