[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv/master commit: 8e2982436 by Paul Harrison (paul-h)

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sat Jan 7 00:19:07 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 04 Jan 2012 15:24:49 Paul Harrison wrote:
> > MythMusic: Convert to MythUI and remove the last of the Qt3 stuff
> >
> > This is far from complete and is subject to change but it's a start.
>
> As I said in the commit message this isn't complete yet. There's things
> I have to
> complete, things that need testing properly and even more things I
> haven't even started yet.
> I'm sure there are many things that could be done better.

In a word, BRILLIANT. It exceeds my expectations which were very high to begin
with. You should be rightly proud of it.

I've not really had the chance to poke into the depths but I've only found two
issues so far -  a typo in the shuffle menu, 'Randon' instead of 'Random' and a
missing image mm_stopicon.png.

With a decent non-default theme it will really shine, the default look doesn't
do it any justice.

> Visualizers

Not working here atm, it says none are available and I can't find where they
would be selected. However I only habitually used the albumart visualiser in
the past so I'm not too worried about this for now.

> Storage Groups

I'd be willing to give this a go. Storage group support is high on my list. I
think it's reasonable for the backend to do scanning/tag reading to accomplish
this.

There is so much more to respond to but it's late so I'll do so tomorrow.

P.S. I have a question over how, or if, you can select an entire directory in
'gallery' editing mode?
--
Stuart Morgan