[mythtv] Changing highlight/button-on settings in themes

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Sun Feb 21 13:01:35 UTC 2010

Daniel Kristjansson <danielk at cuymedia.net> says:
> Until we extend MythUI with some layout smarts this is unavoidable.

This, and Mike Dean's preceding message, has piqued my curiosity.

My guess is most people who asking how to adjust the (tiny) default
font size on the Program Details page do so because it's the only one,
as far as I know, that uses the ZOOMIN/ZOOMOUT bindings. Is the
long-term goal to extend this functionality to all pages via MythUI so
themes will auto-adjust themselves when font sizes change, à la Web
browsers?

--
Frontend/backend:	P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array