[mythtv] Segmentation fault after svn update

greg greg12866 at nycap.rr.com
Thu Feb 11 17:07:34 UTC 2010

Last evening I did an svn up...The back end seems to run fine,but the 
frontend segfaults when I attempt to use VDPAU..If I change to the slim 
profile,I can play recordings and videos fine....

Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 23525
MythTV Branch    : trunk
Network Protocol : 56
Library API      : 0.23.20100210-1
QT Version       : 4.5.2
Options compiled in:
 linux debug using_oss using_alsa using_backend using_dvb using_frontend 
using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu 
using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync 
using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv 
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl using_vdpau 
using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg

I have a back trace located at: http://pastebin.com/m300a1050

This is the latest frontend log,it doesn't show a segfault that I can 
see,but if you start the frontend with -v most it shows a segfault...

If you need more info let me know.. I you need me to open a ticket I 
will do that also..

More information about the mythtv-dev mailing list