[mythtv] DVD playback AV sync issues: all solved (?)

Davin McCall davmac at davmac.org
Fri Feb 5 03:30:23 UTC 2010

On 05/02/10 06:04, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-02-02 at 18:39 +1100, Davin McCall wrote:
>
>> The patch has been reverted now, anyway; I may re-do it with KeepPhase
>> and the frame allowance left in. But please, discuss. I would have liked
>> to get more feedback/questions *before* the dang patch was applied.
>>
> Davin, can you produce a set patches with each of the different parts
> separated out so they can be tested separately?

I've separated out the main part, i.e. removed the changes that Taylor
questioned, now available as:

(To view)
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/attachment/ticket/7067/mythtv.3.patch

(To download)
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/raw-attachment/ticket/7067/mythtv.3.patch

I'm having trouble testing it, since my box won't play anything since
r23304 (which I'll look into when I get time), but it compiles fine; I
won't ask anyone else to test it unless they really want to :)

As for the other changes, I'll worry about them once I can actually use
myth again.

Davin