[mythtv] DVD playback AV sync issues: all solved (?)

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Thu Feb 4 19:04:28 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-02 at 18:39 +1100, Davin McCall wrote:
> The patch has been reverted now, anyway; I may re-do it with KeepPhase
> and the frame allowance left in. But please, discuss. I would have liked
> to get more feedback/questions *before* the dang patch was applied.

Davin, can you produce a set patches with each of the different parts
separated out so they can be tested separately? I'll have some time to
look at this in a couple weeks. Can you also test each change on video
with lots of zooms and pans at different time-stretch levels? I did a
quick test with and without the change and jumpyness with the patch
applied was immediately visible.

-- Daniel