[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r23271 by stuarta

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Feb 3 06:07:35 UTC 2010

> The mingw.org domain expired a few days ago, disabling the MinGW Installer auto-update function and causing it to default to the really old versions you're seeing.  You can use the MinGW 5.1.6 installer, which defaults to more recent but still-out-of-date versions (mingwrt-3.15.2, binutils-2.19, etc.)  Hopefully the MinGW folks will renew the domain soon and clear up this mess.

Bummer, but thanks for the heads-up.

Any chance of getting you guys to build

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/attachment/ticket/7970/hdhr.patch

against -r23439 or later?

It has some Windows changes in it, and not being able
to test building those is holding up the commit.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Beware - I am a carrier|
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia |          of surrealism"|