[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r23271 by stuarta

Jeff Lu jll544 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 08:05:45 UTC 2010

> Any chance of getting you guys to build

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/attachment/ticket/7970/hdhr.patch

against -r23439 or later?

Windows build fails with this patch applied.  The patch reverts several
changes from [21543] that were required to build the HDHR lib under
MinGW.  I don't immediately have time to try fixing the patch, but I
figured I'd give the heads-up.

N.B. [23250] also breaks windows builds.  Seems to be a namespace
problem with "small" (mythuibuttonlist.cpp:2267 and subsequent uses),
but I haven't attempted to investigate further.

Regards,
Jeff