[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r19661 by stuartm

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Jan 14 00:59:25 UTC 2009

> I agree with Stuart it should be the popup creator that keeps track
> of what it's showing. In this case MythContext::ConnectServer()
> should keep track of the popup it's showing.
>
> I've attached a patch for testing/comments

Good solution. Minor suggestions:

1) MythContext::SendReceiveStringList() needs the same treatment?

2) MythContextPrivate->popup should probably be called
something more descriptive? (MBEconnectPopup?)
Other methods may put up similar transient popups in the future.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|Smart mice ... varmints|
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia |used vector formulas.  |