[mythtv] <webbrowser> widget for general use

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 00:51:49 UTC 2009

Just swapped from digest to e-mails so that every response after this
will thread correctly, apologies :)

Anyway, yes, of course it works once I try it in something non-menu
:). I was foolishly expecting it to work in menu-ui.xml but it seems
that'll require a scoche more work.  Hope Qt 4.5 will come sooner
rather than later as that will enable much more fun/better usage of
this.  Javascript implementation is poor at best at this point and
with mozilla plugin support coming as well there will be some
interesting ways to apply this, I think.  Will see if I can ping
Stuart Morgan about allowing it in myththemedmenu.

Thanks again Paul, and for the commit!

Robert