[mythtv] No discussions in trac..

Damian O'Sullivan shabba at skynet.ie
Tue Dec 1 10:42:58 UTC 2009

> Reopening because the bug still exists, but please, please... PLEASE.
>
> Discussion.  Belongs.  On.  Mailing.  Lists.

I am not disputing that this should be the case but what is the reasoning?
Would people who are not running HOT (ie -fixes) have to be subscribed to
dev list to follow up on bugs they submit? Also when looking at bugs in
the future (possible regressions etc) a dev would have to look at two
sources for bug info.

I know that some bugs do have a lot of +1 type entries and pointless
comments. Maybe the talk on irc of authenticating trac would help.

Thanks,

D.