[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r18454 by stuartm

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Sep 27 17:34:23 UTC 2008

mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>       Author: stuartm
>         Date: 2008-09-27 15:46:12 +0000 (Sat, 27 Sep 2008)
> New Revision: 18454
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/18454
>
> Modified:
>
>    trunk/mythplugins/mythmusic/mythmusic/databasebox.cpp
>
> Log:
>
> Fix for old playlist re-appearing when appending tracks to the new list using the Search. Closes #5491. Will backport to -fixes once it receives sufficient testing in trunk.

Just being a little picky, feel free to ignore me :-) but does your
editor not have an option to *not* remove extra white space?

This is a classic example of a patch that should really be one line long
that turns out to be 50+. Sometimes it's hard to find the relevant
changes among all the white space changes and it can make merging
work-in-progress patches a little harder than it should be.

It's no big deal but is something that has been annoying me for a while
now and it isn't only you I think it's Nigel that's been doing something
similar recently.

Paul H.