[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r18454 by stuartm

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sat Sep 27 17:52:31 UTC 2008

On Saturday 27 September 2008 18:34:23 Paul Harrison wrote:
> > Fix for old playlist re-appearing when appending tracks to the new list
> > using the Search. Closes #5491. Will backport to -fixes once it receives
> > sufficient testing in trunk.
>
> Just being a little picky, feel free to ignore me :-) but does your
> editor not have an option to *not* remove extra white space?

Yup, it just got reset to the defaults after I was forced to reinstall
recently.  I've no problem disabling it again if it's that annoying.

> This is a classic example of a patch that should really be one line long
> that turns out to be 50+. Sometimes it's hard to find the relevant
> changes among all the white space changes and it can make merging
> work-in-progress patches a little harder than it should be.

If viewing the diff through trac there is an option, on the right hand side,
to hide whitespace changes. Might help spot the changes with affected
commits.

P.S. We should probably discuss any work you have in progress on mythmusic, I
want to start work on porting it to mythui soon and like mythvideo I'm hoping
to take advantage to make some bigger re-writes.
--
Stuart Morgan