[mythtv] Low hanging fruit in Trac

Michael Haas laga+mythtv at laga.ath.cx
Sat Sep 27 16:47:58 UTC 2008

Hello,

some people (including me) recently got access to trac to help with bug
triaging. I figured it'd be a good idea to mark "easy" bugs as such, eg
bugs which have patches attached that look sane. I've added the "easy"
keyword to those bugs.

You can see a list here:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=infoneeded&status=infoneeded_new&status=new&status=started&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&keywords=~easy

or, if you prefer shorter URLs: *http://www.shorturl.info/easy

Of course, without a deeper understanding of the code referenced in the
tickets, it's hard to tell what's looking good and what not. I hope it
still helps with reducing the number of bugs.

Regards,

Michael
*