[mythtv] Mythfrontend Telnet X Events

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Fri Sep 12 15:45:45 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 6:36 AM, Stuart Auchterlonie
<stuarta at squashedfrog.net> wrote:

> Can you submit this patch to trac please?
>
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac

Before you do, could you make sure to take the tabs out and make sure it
applies to the latest version in trunk. When I tried to applie the patch I
received this from patch:
Hunk #1 FAILED at 31.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
programs/mythfrontend/mythfrontend.pro.rej
patching file programs/mythfrontend/networkcontrol.cpp
Hunk #1 FAILED at 16.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 702.
Hunk #8 FAILED at 1149.
programs/mythfrontend/networkcontrol.cpp.rej

Anything to make it easier for people to try is helpful.

Erik Hovland
erik at hovland.org
http://hovland.org/