[mythtv] win32-packager.pl experiences (Re: Error running win32-packager.pl)

Jonathan Martens jonathan at snetram.nl
Sat Jul 19 10:21:58 UTC 2008

buzz wrote:
> bugs/faults/errors to trac.

Is there a category/product I should select for the win32-packager?

> Other than the Freetype issues (which I'll look into), How are the two
> of you going with building/running mythtv on win32?      All positive
> feedback is appreciated. :-)

The script seems to do it's work, although building all requirements
takes an awful long time, especially the QT build process takes up hours
on end, but there is not much to do about that.
Unfortunately I had to restart the whole deal from scratch as I seem to
have messed up my MinGW installation somehow. :-(

I have been able to build the default setup (limited amount off plugins,
against r17688) with success.

I would love to build some more plugins but I will start a new thread
for that.

Kind regards,

Jonathan