[mythtv] Status Question: Is current SVN useable?

Eric Bosch eric.bosch at comcast.net
Sat Jan 19 19:40:56 UTC 2008

Reza,
  I have been running SVN for quite some time now, and has immensely
improved from the last official release.  Mythweather has been fixed,
plus other countless fixes/features added.  You should try it.  I too
have been using for years now.  Occaisionally, there is some bug
introduced into SVN, but they often are fixed within a few days.  At
this current time, I am not having any detectable issues, as of svn
version 0.21_pre15470.