[mythtv] mythui

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 11:52:56 UTC 2008

On Monday 04 February 2008 11:37:20 Bert Haverkamp wrote:
> But currently I am stuck on a more basic problem: I have specified a
> couple of widgets in mythtutorial (only textareas for the moment, no
> buttons:-), but I am unable to show any of them. I copied the
> structure of your myhtapperance's main.cpp, added the Mythtutorial,
> ~Mythtutorial and Create() function. All seems very straightforward.
> But no widtgets.

There are a few bugs in mythui in 0.20, they weren't spotted until we started
using mythui in trunk. I think you be running into one of them.

I could backport all the bug fixes to 0.20 but as there aren't (yet) any
plugins/screens for 0.20 which use mythui it's not the best use of my time.
This puts you in a difficult position, for which I apologise but unless you
want to run a patched version of 0.20, it looks like running trunk or waiting
for 0.21 is your only option.

--
Stuart Morgan