[mythtv] mythui

Bert Haverkamp bert at bertenselena.net
Mon Feb 4 11:37:20 UTC 2008

Hello Stuart,

Thanks for the reply. I will look into statetype as a temp. solution.
Installed base of 0.20 is prob. the highest, so I want to focus on
this part. Also I have burnt myself on development releases a couple
of times before, so I am a bit reluctant to step on the 0.21 bandwagon
too early.

But currently I am stuck on a more basic problem: I have specified a
couple of widgets in mythtutorial (only textareas for the moment, no
buttons:-), but I am unable to show any of them. I copied the
structure of your myhtapperance's main.cpp, added the Mythtutorial,
~Mythtutorial and Create() function. All seems very straightforward.
But no widtgets.
I tried Show() and SetVisible(). to no avail..

What could I be missing? I this something with 0.20 again?
Would you be willing to take a look?
code is at http://www.oatfield.nl/download/mythtutorial2-v2.tgz
I'm probably overlooking something completely...

Thanks in advance.

Bert