[mythtv] Recent changes in Trac for many tickets

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Sat Dec 6 16:50:54 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-12-05 at 23:06 +0000, Allan Stirling wrote:
> What I've been doing is attempting to first-level triage the
> tickets that exist in Trac.
Great!

> Obviously, this is ongoing work - So far, I've just been
> looking at Daniel's tickets - Not that I'm picking on him,
> just that his tend to be the most voluminous at the moment.
The only thing I'd like to point out is that all the
MS Windows tickets currently get assigned to me, but I don't
have access to computer that runs MS Windows at the moment.
It would probably make more sense to assign these to Nigel,
who applies most of these anyway. I wouldd change it but I
haven't asked Nigel yet if he actually wants these tickets.

-- Daniel