[mythtv] Recent changes in Trac for many tickets

Allan Stirling dibblah.allan.stirling at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 6 20:08:44 UTC 2008

Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-12-05 at 23:06 +0000, Allan Stirling wrote:
>> Obviously, this is ongoing work - So far, I've just been
>> looking at Daniel's tickets - Not that I'm picking on him,
>> just that his tend to be the most voluminous at the moment.
> The only thing I'd like to point out is that all the
> MS Windows tickets currently get assigned to me, but I don't
> have access to computer that runs MS Windows at the moment.
> It would probably make more sense to assign these to Nigel,
> who applies most of these anyway. I would change it but I
> haven't asked Nigel yet if he actually wants these tickets.

Sure - I did a double take when I saw all of the Windows
tickets going to you.

I'll continue to assign the Windows ones to you until the
GoToDev document is changed, or you start reassigning them
somewhere else.

Now we only have the remainder of tickets that have never
been assigned properly or are on their correct "GoToDev" of
Isaac. All of the tickets that had people already listed are
  now assigned.

Unfortunately, I don't think that all of these tickets will
actually be resolved by a single dev with no free time ;)

Cheers,

Allan.