[mythtv] Like a noob question (about implement widget features)

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 13:18:13 UTC 2008

On 29/04/2008, Pierre-Olivier Dybman <dybman at ece.fr> wrote:
> Thank you, that's a good news. I didn't see it but I'll have a look on the
> code as soon as possible.

You're welcome, although thinking about it, what I've seen probably
isn't what you want, because mythmusic doesn't backgound play over
video.   Maybe it just looks like an ODS?

> However, what I'd like to do isn't really add a functionnality to MythTV
> (like usual plugins do) but it's to change behaviour of the main one
> (watching TV). Do you think it is possible by coding a plugin or should I
> add my widget display function directly to MythTV ?

Sorry, I can't help with that, I'm no programmer.  I only watch this
list because I sometimes run the SVN version of myth.

Best of Luck