[mythtv] Like a noob question (about implement widget features)

Pierre-Olivier Dybman dybman at ece.fr
Tue Apr 29 12:56:41 UTC 2008

Thank you, that's a good news. I didn't see it but I'll have a look on the
code as soon as possible.
However, what I'd like to do isn't really add a functionnality to MythTV
(like usual plugins do) but it's to change behaviour of the main one
(watching TV). Do you think it is possible by coding a plugin or should I
add my widget display function directly to MythTV ?

I am aware that it's a stupid question but I'd like to get some advice and
some lead.

Many thanks four your time

Pierre-Olivier Dybman
www.frandroid.com