[mythtv] Proposed work on MythVideo - Re-tool video-manager for large libraries, Add the concept of a 'series'

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 14:56:31 UTC 2007

On 9/27/07, San Mehat <san.mehat at gmail.com> wrote:

> So is Xbox Media Center going to be accepted by the Myth community as a
> built in replacement for MythVideo? No offence, but I'd rather make sure
> that something like XBMC is going to be the supported replacement for
> MythVideo before I abandon my work on MythVideo.
>
> So my new question is.. 'Is XBMC going to officially replace MythVideo?'
>
> -san

I would assume it would be.  It was supported enough to make a plugin to
conntect to the backend and play SD TV.

It would only be a matter of having the menu launch a external program.  For
simple fuctionallity.  Or course integration would always be better.

Maybe some developers can comment.

Mitchell