[mythtv] Proposed work on MythVideo - Re-tool video-manager for large libraries, Add the concept of a 'series'

San Mehat san.mehat at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 14:41:52 UTC 2007

So is Xbox Media Center going to be accepted by the Myth community as a
built in replacement for MythVideo? No offence, but I'd rather make sure
that something like XBMC is going to be the supported replacement for
MythVideo before I abandon my work on MythVideo.

So my new question is.. 'Is XBMC going to officially replace MythVideo?'

-san