[mythtv] New Plugin MythPython and two new MythUITypes for libmythui

Michael Haas laga+mythtv at laga.ath.cx
Thu Sep 20 10:25:46 UTC 2007

Johannes Leupolz wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> l am developing a plugin for MythTV which I call MythPython.
> MythPython is a plugin, which allows you to create other
> gui-based plugins for mythtv using the script-language python.

That's great news! Marion Limonciello created mythbuntu-control-centre
[1] to make it easier to configure Mythbuntu. Since it's written in
Python, it might be possible to recreate some of the functionality using
your Python bindings to integrate it better with MythTV.

[1] http://www.mythbuntu.org/image/tid/1