[mythtv] Internal DVD problem on CN400 Epia card

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Wed May 3 10:30:36 UTC 2006

Greetings

Just trying the internal DVD player with the SVN below
g8ecj at zeus ~ $ mythfrontend --version
Library API version: 0.19.20060331-1
Source code version: 9826M
Options compiled in:
 linux debug using_xvmcw using_lmsensors using_v4l using_oss using_alsa
using_ivtv using_hdhr using_lirc using_joystick_menu using_x11 using_xv
using_xrandr using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_frontend using_backend

and I get a blank screen and then back to the menu almost immediately.

Here is a portion of mythfrontend -v all from pressing the DVD jumpoint to
it getting back to the menu...

It works fine on my nvidia card but up until tonight when I changed X from
16 to 24 bit the internal player would crash the frontend - now it just
returns me to the menu.

--
Robin Gilks