[mythtv] Interesting Comparison

Lasse Nisted zartzartzart+mythtv-dev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 11:02:23 UTC 2006

You are correct and I am sorry.

As an excuse I just didn't like him calling his perl script a
``web-based equivalent of MythTV'' -- It lacks many (important)
featurures. And those some of those features are the exact
reason why this is not written in perl, and why it's not just
~1700 lines of code.

But his ideas should not just be flamed. And of course a
big bloated bug infested code-base should be avoided.

- Lasse