[mythtv] Watch Recordings Screen wierdness

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Mon Jan 30 14:37:47 UTC 2006

Stuart Morgan wrote:
> I've noticed in the last week some very strange behaviour in the Watch
> Recordings screen using current SVN.
>
> I have it arranged by category and whilst scrolling down the programmes in the
> 'film' category it suddenly 'jumped' to the first programme in the 'Leisure &
> Hobbies' category. I can't reproduce this consistently but it happens most
> times I'm browsing the list.
>
> I've seen similar but not exactly the same behaviour on my other myth box. In
> this case when exiting the 'Edit Recording Schedule' for a particular
> recording, it jumps as before to a different recording in another category.
> Both were built from 8763 and I ran make clean & make distclean beforehand.
>
> I've searched through the changes made to plabackbox but can't see anything
> obvious myself. I'm just checking here before opening a ticket.

I've seen this too in the last few weeks. Sometimes it will skip from
'Corner Gas' into 'Drag Racing' (missing a couple of shows in between).
It isn't consistent, that I can tell, but it did do it yesterday, so
it's still happening with relatively current SVN (I rebuild almost
daily). It is consistent in that it ONLY ever happens with those two
shows. When it skips, it always goes from Corner Gas to Drag Racing. My
builds are all debug builds now, what could I log to help figure this out?

Tom