[mythtv] Watch Recordings Screen wierdness

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 19:13:36 UTC 2006

I've noticed in the last week some very strange behaviour in the Watch
Recordings screen using current SVN.

I have it arranged by category and whilst scrolling down the programmes in the
'film' category it suddenly 'jumped' to the first programme in the 'Leisure &
Hobbies' category. I can't reproduce this consistently but it happens most
times I'm browsing the list.

I've seen similar but not exactly the same behaviour on my other myth box. In
this case when exiting the 'Edit Recording Schedule' for a particular
recording, it jumps as before to a different recording in another category.
Both were built from 8763 and I ran make clean & make distclean beforehand.

I've searched through the changes made to plabackbox but can't see anything
obvious myself. I'm just checking here before opening a ticket.
--
Stuart Morgan