[mythtv] DBOX2 LiveTV troubles (latest SVN)

John C cold at confusi0n.net
Wed Jan 11 15:10:56 UTC 2006

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:35:00 +0000
John C <cold at confusi0n.net> wrote:

If anyones interested i managed to fix this by changing
cardinput.inputname from MPEG2TS to DBOX2 for cardinputid='1'.

Dont know if this is a bug or anything but no amount of settings
changes in mythtv-setup changed this for me, and i had to do it by hand.

Will post more once i get channel change to cooperate.

Cheers,

John