[mythtv] Auto transcode broken?

Nick Rosier nick.rosier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 19:37:32 UTC 2006

On 12/23/05, Dave Just <justifiably at cwazy.co.uk> wrote:
> Auto transcoding of new recordings has broken for me for svn versions
> of at least last two weeks (and at currently at head, r8366).  Does
> anyone have any clues as to why this might have happened ---
> presumably only to me since noone else has mentioned?  I've checked
> all options are set to autotranscode (and tried test recordings) but
> the transcode requests do not seem to get entered into the job
> queue.  Transcoding each recording manually from the "Job Options"
> menu item in watch recording works fine, however.

Just started playing around with transcoding and noticed the same
thing. I've setup some transcoding profiles, assigned some recordings
to them, enabled auto-transcoding after the recording but they don't
get transcoded (don't even see it come up in the logs). They get
transcoded when I start the job manually.