[mythtv] feature for internal dvd player

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:09:44 UTC 2006

On Monday 09 January 2006 11:26, Johnathon Meichtry wrote:
> Heh, yeah your right ...  and sometimes I am more stupid than people say I
> am :)

"People said I was dumb, but I proved them!" - Fry

I always used the "Thanks for actually purchasing this DVD, for doing so we're
going to make you sit here for 3 minutes to tell you not to steal this movie
while all the people that did steal this movie not only didn't pay for it,
but don't have to sit through this." screens as my last minute
"pee-break"/"go get the popcorn from the microwave" time.

--
Steve