[mythtv] feature for internal dvd player

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Mon Jan 9 16:47:45 UTC 2006

Johnathon Meichtry píše v Po 09. 01. 2006 v 16:26 +0000:
> Heh, yeah your right ...  and sometimes I am more stupid than people say I
> am :)

actually this is a little bit complicated since the Myth internal DVD
player currently most probably replays the right film track
automagically (I don't know - I use xine for DVD). So you're not stupid
at all (good news :).

But as we know the internal player will get menu support soon it's time
to create a new feature request - to skip the annoying pirate warnings
that will necessarily come with the menu support...

I might come up with similar wish in the xine list. Xine ignores the
"don't skip this" flag since ages but auto-skip sounds like the best
solution :-)

Petr