[mythtv] Tuning to off air channel still hangs (SVN7347)

Neale Swinnerton mythtv-dev.spam at isismanor.com
Thu Sep 29 06:54:27 UTC 2005

Hi,

Daniels' latest changes look really good for me now - big thanks to
Daniel for all this work. LiveTV channel change to on air channels is
really snappy now. However, if I change to an off-air channel, the
backend gets stuck with Restart Frames ad infinitum. The OSD says

Signal 50% (LAm) Signal Lock.

that lowercase m is correct, when it tunes correctly, I get LAM
(uppercase M) briefly - don't know if that's significant.

The attached log is from backend startup. I go into LiveTV it tunes
immediately to channel 13 (which was on-air), then change to channel
7(which was off air).

I've got 3xHauupage DVB-T in a P4 backend. Kernel is 2.6.12.2 from
gentoo. Please let me know if there's any more debug I can supply.

thanks

Neale.