[mythtv] Problems with v4l LiveTV in current svn

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Fri Sep 30 17:13:16 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-30 at 11:30 +1000, David Maher wrote:

> has a channel lock. My channel changes are fast, I have watchable video
> about 1 second after hitting the arrow key to change channels.
Hmm, I think maybe you are getting PMT's before PAT's. If this is
the case the commit from last night should fix this. I don't see
how this is possible if the driver respects PID filters...

For the lockup problem I will need an annotated backend log with
"-v record,channel". It looks like something is broken, but I can't
tell what without the proper debug messages. Use the latest SVN,
it contains some fixes for RingBuffer problems.

-- Daniel