[mythtv] SVN 7245 thinks WB HDTV is encrypted?

Joshua M Thompson funaho at jurai.org
Wed Sep 14 00:42:24 UTC 2005

The subject says it all. I have a backend with a pcHDTV 3000 that I use
to capture OTA HDTV recordings. After upgrading to SVN 7245 today though
it doesn't seem to want to play or record my local WB affiliate anymore;
it locks on, says "ignoring encrypted program" and then aborts. I tried
a couple other local HDTV stations and it worked fine so I suspect
there's just something weird about my local WB's data stream. I already
tried wiping dtv_multiplex and doing a full rescan but it didn't seem to
help.

Backend log of an attempted recording is attached.