[mythtv] Suggestion for improving SLOW channel changing inLiveTV.....

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Sat Sep 10 18:30:35 UTC 2005

Stuart Morgan wrote:

>As long as there is a significant time delay when using buffering Myth needs
>to include both buffered and non-buffered Live-TV modes. The only question
>should be who has the time and desire to do the necessary work?

That's just it.  It doesn't NEED to.  You WANT it to.  Since it seems
you're the one with the desire we look forward to your patch implemented
so that it works for all the cards and client/server configurations Myth
currently supports.  If you don't have time or ability to implement your
desired feature then please stop flogging the dead horse.