[mythtv] getting blocked recordings whenever two shows are in a rowwith latest svn

Jack R. Hyde jr at jrh.net
Fri Oct 7 11:21:36 UTC 2005

The few times the backend hasn't crashed on me after a recording it's done
this too me too. It's not stopping the recording till after it tries to
record the next show on the same tuner. After that it stops the first show
and then just sits there, never bothering to try again to record the next
show.