[mythtv] mythgame : features...

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Thu Jul 14 08:58:25 EDT 2005

> emu to use with a special game. Because on the Amiga the games require
> sometimes the joystick in port1 and sometimes in port two so then a user can
> create two emulators.

 This can already be done. You can have two emulators and point them to the
same rom path and therefore have the same rom available for both emulators.
I would just need to add a display element to show which emulator each is
configured to be used with, or if more than one is available allow the user
to pick which he wants to run a particular game either for that one time
or as a default.

> Also for other systems it would be nice if the emulator could be selected.

 As I mentioned using the above would accomplish this. I just need to verify
that it works as intended.