AW: [mythtv] mythgame : features...

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Thu Jul 14 08:37:41 EDT 2005

I've a few more suggestions:

There should be a field in the games database that a user can select wich
emu to use with a special game. Because on the Amiga the games require
sometimes the joystick in port1 and sometimes in port two so then a user can
create two emulators.

Also for other systems it would be nice if the emulator could be selected.

And it should be thought if it is a good idea to delete the whole games
database when scanning for new ones.

It could be easily realized that by scanning for new games, all get added
but with a one in a special field (newgame=1)

The we check if all games wich newgame=0 are also in the list with newgame=1
if not delete.

After that we check if every game with newgame=1 exits and when yes we
delete that.

And so no data get's lost!