[mythtv] mythgame : features...

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Thu Jul 14 09:08:21 EDT 2005

> I would just need to add a display element to show which emulator each is
> configured to be used with, or if more than one is available allow the user

 And to follow up on my own post that is already displayed in the "System"
field. Currently it will display the rom as a seperate item
for each system, at some point I'll merge that and allow the user to pick
which they want to execute/default player.  That info will be stored in another
location and will survive a new game scan, and only be cleared after a new
gamescan reveals that the game is gone or the gameplayers are changed.