[mythtv] mpeg2-ps files from mythtv

Ari Suutari ari at suutari.iki.fi
Sun Jan 30 02:20:18 EST 2005

Hi,

> Previously it was not posibel to record TS streams with dvb card, but maybe
> this is fixed now with the latest dvb changes?

	I have recorded some programs using TS format with current CVS.
	The resulting .nuv file doesn't work with windows medial player or
	vlc. Mplayer seems to be able to play it.

	I would like to be able to use vlc, since it supports dvb subtitles, giving
	me a way to watch recordings on windows box (I think that
	subtitles won't work on windows media player or mplayer).

		Ari S.