[mythtv] proposed change to mythfilldatabase

Tom McKearney tommck at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 13:56:34 EST 2005

Johnathon:

I already have it working with a change to the 0.16 code that I was using.
I added a command-line switch "--dd-custom-get" which takes a script.

it _does_ require a shell account somewhere else, though.

Here's a blog posting that describes exactly what it does:

http://mymythsaga.blogspot.com/2005/01/i-might-actually-be-ready-to-try-out.html