[mythtv] Making MythTV more OSX Friendly

Eggert Thorlacius eggi-spam at menandmice.com
Tue Jan 25 10:38:05 EST 2005

On 25.1.2005, at 00:11, Nigel Pearson wrote:

> In my builds of the app, libqt goes in
> mythfrontend.app/Contents/Frameworks
> along with libfreetype, libmp3lame, libmyth*

Would you like to share how you build the Mac frontend?  Building it
straight from CVS using the instructions at
mythtv.info/moin.cgi/MythOnMacOsx doesn't create a self-contained
binary.  I was going to pay around and see if I could figure this out
on my own, but last night my wife found out that I had upgraded Myth to
CVS and had a running frontend on my machine but the 0.16 frontend on
her machine doesn't work anymore, so now I need to speed up my efforts,
or there will be hell to pay :-)

Sorry if this is a FAQ, I've only done a quick check of the archives
and didn't find anything useful.

Regards,
Eggert