[mythtv] MythDVD & MTD

Peter Martens petermartens at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 10:19:16 EST 2005

Hi,

I posted this to the users list a while ago, but no reaction. I 'll
try here again
After installing MythDVD, I found to have only 2 rip-qualities in
MythDVD (Perfect and Good). I checked my dependencies, they are OK.
Even tried re-installing the whole system (not just because of this
issue, got new hardware...). Someone knows what could be the problem?
Besides that, another problem is rendering the subtitles (maybe the
two problems are related?). Mostly they are there, often somehow not
rendered well. I mean they are displayed as a white box with the text
transparent (like the negatives of photographs).

Anyone?

Greets Peter