[mythtv] OpenGL and LibmythUI status

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Wed Jan 19 23:09:15 EST 2005

On Wednesday 19 January 2005 10:06 pm, Code Logic wrote:
> Well, I'd love to help get that completed and see the frontend using
> GL, so if you can brief me about what needs to get done, I'll start
> right away since I got the time, the skill and the resources =). If
> you're coding based on a sketched out plan and/or design doc or
> something, I'd love to check it out.
>
> I'm pretty excited about getting the GL presentation layer completed
> and working, so just just throw me the TODO list and I'll get started.

Well, you said that mythuitest didn't work for you?  I'd say the first thing
would be to fix it. =)

There really isn't a TODO list at this point.  One thing that comes to mind is
that the current way of caching fonts as an image doesn't hash anything but
the actual string, which doesn't work if the same string is repeated in a
different font/style/size/etc on the same screen.

Isaac