[mythtv] OpenGL and LibmythUI status

Code Logic codelogic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 22:06:54 EST 2005

Well, I'd love to help get that completed and see the frontend using
GL, so if you can brief me about what needs to get done, I'll start
right away since I got the time, the skill and the resources =). If
you're coding based on a sketched out plan and/or design doc or
something, I'd love to check it out.

I'm pretty excited about getting the GL presentation layer completed
and working, so just just throw me the TODO list and I'll get started.

X.Org Tip: FYI, GLX doesn't speak well at all with the 'Composite'
extension of X.Org, so those of you using x.org, might need to make
sure that the 'Composite' extension is not enabled to get things
looking right (the default is disabled).